Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
blackbob said:
Hi all, my new project arrived today, four boxes of Big Base Sport Scout Replica 1935 frame 1940's motor with chief flywheels and Sport Scout rods and jugs

ah yes, Great start !!

did you ever get my e with link to all the pix of my '41 30.50 Scout ??

I have yet to pull out the other 2 pair of tanks & compare to these Scout pieces below, cant remember are they Scout or Chief ..

here's one from another thread, with the girder & same bars you have, before & after the master's touch ..

http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25803&postcount=4

& if you got a calender, from Washington state, that's the 'sprize .. and blazing fast post .. merry happy !!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dragon said:

ah yes, Great start !!

did you ever get my e with link to all the pix of my '41 30.50 Scout ??

Dont think I got that one D, could you resend?

Got a few bits to find - might need some help Stateside (hint) biggest lump thats missing is the rear frame section so if you hear of one for sale let me know.
The Josh Mills bike is just STUNNING:cool: love that real period look

any ***** Scout pics would be a help cos theres none around here to use as reference, only got a parts book to go by - and the web of course.....

S

look forward to seeing Washington State - Cheers:)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
satanherself said:
Is that one of those 741's ,or whatever they were called?
Its a bigger version of the 741, similar frame, 741 cycle gear and a bigger 45" motor which has been stroked to 54"(ish)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bringing it up to date ;)

after a long lay off - due to life I suppose :rolleyes:, ive finally got back to work on the Indian, more detail on my website but here is a pic of where its at jus now.
motor is stroked out to 57" with pop up bonne style pistons and heads relived to suit, Joe Hunt mag from a shovelhead converted to 42 dg and Indian fitting. Triumph pu 4 speed trans, and will be running Triumph T140 disc running gear on 40 spoke 3.5x16 borrani rims
Frame had the neck, repaired, bossed and line bored to take taper rollers. Using a narrowed 741b rear section, gives better clearance for Triumph trans
Chromed repop Junior Scout tanks came from Berlin:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts