Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up everyone Im new here as you already know. Im 26 years old originaly from Ringgold, VA but currently stationed in Albuquerque, NM in the USAF. Ill be getting out of the USAF in about a month and moving back to VA (cant wait for that).

I have had the idea of building a bobber style bike in my head for a little while now and just recently saw a buildup of a guys 53 Panhead and it really sparked my imagination. I would rather build a Triumph 650 though. My dad was in a bike club (gang:cool: )way back in the day and had 3 different Triumphs in the early 70's. One of them having a huge raked out springer front end with a built up engine and what not. That is one of the reasons I would like to build a Triumph up is it would put a huge smile on my dads face and plus it seems the Triumphs are a little cheaper than the ole HD's.

Anyways just thought I would introduce myself a little. Ill be checking out the board more frequently probably with alot of questions as I start to piece together my bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I like the Harley's as well just want to build a Triumph right now. Ill only be here until Sept. 20 and then Im leaving going back to VA. I have been living out here for over 3 years now and wished I had met more people outside of the Air Force but sometimes thats a little easier said than done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.