Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anybody on here has a V-twin Reproduction wishbone frame lemme know.
Preferably the 1949-1951 version, but i will use any repro wishbone or the vtwin knuck frame

must be new, must be the reproduction of the original with all the fatory castings

if anybody has one lemme know i need one bad, and vtwin is outta stock, i have stuff to trade too

4 speed trans, a raked 47 frame, a bare set of knuckle heads that have been bored for 3 5/8 cyl etc
and other stuff....

email me is you can help

thanx!

[email protected]

i know this is a WTB post and should be in classified, but i really need everybody to see it, sorry!!!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I heard there's been some problems with them regarding the oil tank flange location on the seat post tube. Or has this been fixed?
LL

Chopperdave said:
if anybody on here has a V-twin Reproduction wishbone frame lemme know.
Preferably the 1949-1951 version, but i will use any repro wishbone or the vtwin knuck frame

must be new, must be the reproduction of the original with all the fatory castings

if anybody has one lemme know i need one bad, and vtwin is outta stock, i have stuff to trade too

4 speed trans, a raked 47 frame, a bare set of knuckle heads that have been bored for 3 5/8 cyl etc
and other stuff....

email me is you can help

thanx!

[email protected]

i know this is a WTB post and should be in classified, but i really need everybody to see it, sorry!!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
doesn't matter to me
im going to destroy it for "normal" use anyway, thats why i want a reproduction.

Creepinogie said:
I heard there's been some problems with them regarding the oil tank flange location on the seat post tube. Or has this been fixed?
LL

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Chopperdave said:
doesn't matter to me
im going to destroy it for "normal" use anyway, thats why i want a reproduction.
Isn't there a dealer for Edlund frames in the states now? might check with them.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jp has one, but thats my last ditch as its way more expensive than the vtwin one

and id rather find one by trading parts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Chopperdave said:
jp has one, but thats my last ditch as its way more expensive than the vtwin one

and id rather find one by trading parts
Yea, I don't really mind my customers looking thru the J&P catalog. I can usually beat their prices. Some of their stuff is pretty expensive for "discount" parts.

Conan's has their frames listed for a little over $1500.00. Cheaper than J&P if nothing else works out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Chopper Dave wanting to trade parts.That just proves my theory,that one of my favorite places on earth,the LBC is overrun by hillbillies-----whether white,black,hispanic,asian or whiblasianic.I love that place."WHO RUN BARTER TOWN?"........"LOUDER!!!!" Sorry CD,I had to bust your balls.Thanks for the tour of WCC.I am the worlds biggest asshole,I don't care what Thom Beers has to say about me.

Jimmy Diesel

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Conder said:
How did your flatracker turn out? I haven't been on the Fuck board for a while.
its still aprt, i ended up doin the whole motor and im waitin on one of my heads...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts