Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my bike is anyway. I finally got my Triumph titled in my name, insured, and a class "M" on my license! thought the day would never get here! Maybe now I can get it inspected...? Just in time for Winter too!

Spike.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Spike! said:
Well, my bike is anyway. I finally got my Triumph titled in my name, insured, and a class "M" on my license! thought the day would never get here! Maybe now I can get it inspected...? Just in time for Winter too!

Spike.
glad to hear it. i went through so much shit trying to get that little tiny "M" on my license. and then gettin my bike registered and licensed. i havent gone to inspection mainly because i know i wont pass. once again, congrats.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Spike! said:

Spike.
Tell you the truth, I really can't remember the last time I had a bike inspected in PA. And i've had cops looking right at my bikes, never said a thing. The reason I say this, is because PA bike inspectors can be a bitch lookin' for sugar. I mean its a gamble, but the odds are good. Just something to consider.

Glad its on the road. I'll have to come out your way, and we'll take a ride sometime. Lot of good curvy roads there abouts.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I never have my old bikes inspected, of course they are not safe that's why they are fun. Hope all this legal stuff dosen't take the fun out all those little thrill rides, good luck.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey, congrats, now you can come visit! Everone is asking to photo my car for mags, are you gonna do it, or is Ok to let it be shot. There bringing chicks, what are you bringin?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
dirtyest devil said:
Hey, congrats, now you can come visit! Everone is asking to photo my car for mags, are you gonna do it, or is Ok to let it be shot. There bringing chicks, what are you bringin?
got your message late last night, email me. dont know too much about indians but can see if i can help

id feel bad about hijacking Spikes thread but.........its spike and hes a douchebag.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mel- I already shot your car feature...

Caffine- Or should I say Von Deuche? I'll be sure to wear a cup at all times..

Back on topic.. Now that I'm all legal and what not, it has rained ever since. As soon as I left the damn place it started to rain. tomorrow looks like it may be OK to putt to work. 47 degrees isn't cold yet..

Spike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts