Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here are a couple of pics. from this last weekend. I mounted the sissy bar but the rear fender sits up higher that I would like so it will be coming down alot futher. I mouted the seat and slapped on the rim I purchased from Trent. I'm about ready to wedge the motor in so I can fit up and weld the oil tank. I bought a diy stainless oil tank from Fab. Kevin, which is very slick. My schedule has been crazy lately, I've been working 6 to 7 days a week so that's why progress has been a bit slow!!

Thanks
Eddie

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks fellas!!

Tbone, i'm not to sure what the springer is, the box it came in was unlabeled but I want to say it's out of the custom chrome book. I will not be using a lot of the parts off the sporty, I will be using the motor, rear brake set-up, and other misc. items.
-eddie

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No progress pics. this week, I was a little under the weather this weekend and wasn't up to wrenching on the bike. I'm feeling better now so hopefully I'll be able to make up some lost ground this sat. and sun.

-eddie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.