Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the following response on a shovelhead scoot i've got listed on the net; honest; i couldn't make up something this hokey if i tried.

=================

Goodday,

i will like to know if you have the" 1980 FXWG "placed on the internet yet on sale and if yes kindly get back to me with the present condition and your last offer prize for this is need for immediate replacement..

thank you.

Henry Dukes

===================

·
Registered
43 Posts
atch said:
Goodday,

i will like to know if you have the" 1980 FXWG "placed on the internet yet on sale and if yes kindly get back to me with the present condition and your last offer prize for this is need for immediate replacement..

thank you.

Henry Dukes

===================
I can;t even make out what the hell he want except the present condition part. wtf????

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ask him if he knows what an 1980 FXWG is. Usually stops em from writing again..

·
Registered
936 Posts
Let me guess - you advertised on Craigslist? Don't get me wrong I've found some killer stuff on there. But trying the sell something - 500 emails with broken language.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Its missing the whole part about how there on a mission in africa and this agent is buying for them so can they please pay you more to cover shipping then have you cut them a check back for the differance .

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just got another response. about as good as the first. here it is:

=====================

Hello Seller, I am theresa willy from Usa i will like to know if the car its still for sale and i saw your adevert while i was surfing on the internet so i came across your advert on your car for sale and i really am very interested which i want to purchase urgently so i want you to get back with your last offering price with pics and tell me if it is still for sale, interms of shipping i have an arrangement for the payment and they are two so you have to choose one payment type neither by bank transfer and the name of the bank will be walls fargo or chase bank or bank drafit ok so please get back to me asap and pics. I will look forward to your reply. Mr theresa willy. mail me back to [email protected]

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yoda wants your car.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Maybe we could all email "theres a willy"... :D Maybe we could start a new section on this forum called "scam post archives" and we could just randmoly post our scams with all the contact information so we can fuck with them when we feel like it! :D That might be fun!

·
Registered
165 Posts
atch said:
got the following response on a shovelhead scoot i've got listed on the net; honest; i couldn't make up something this hokey if i tried.

=================

Goodday,

thank you.

Henry Dukes

===================
Hi JP,
you should Have advertised the The Steamliner!

For sale;
(Nitro/Methanol Burning 650 Triumph record Breaking Streamliner,One Carefull Eldery Lady Owner Low mileage Ideal for picking up the Kids from School and Trips to the grocery Store)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts