Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi..I'm Ray...I live in the Chicago area, I'm 43yrs old and have been riding since I was a kid...I am a fabricator for Black Magic Customs in Sandwich,Illinois a custom motorcycle shop since 1993.. If I can be of any assistance please let me know...I won't bother you with useless posts so don't worry...I ride a FXR that I've cut on for years and I'm building a rigid(for myself this time). Thanks for having me.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice Stripes on the Block"

Got any close ups"

Welcome aboard

Gruntis

·
Registered
421 Posts
shakedown88 said:
and I'm building a rigid(for myself this time). Thanks for having me.
Isn't that the toughest thing when you are in a particular business? Actually having time to make cool stuff for yourself.

Welcome Ray. Hey don't be shy about posting. It's all fun and informative around here. And it sounds like you would definitely have good knowledge to contribute.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Keep us updated on the Rigid build , looking forward to seeing it ,,,, good to see you around here.

·
Registered
177 Posts
BigDdy31 said:
Isn't that the toughest thing when you are in a particular business? Actually having time to make cool stuff for yourself.

Welcome Ray. Hey don't be shy about posting. It's all fun and informative around here. And it sounds like you would definitely have good knowledge to contribute.
........That is the wacky thing about doing something for yourself that you do for other people all the time; the reason ya rarely do it is because you need to get every single part PERFECT inside and out, and that shit does take time!
Anyhoo, welcome Ray.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Capricekid said:
Welcome man, i live in Brookfield IL where abouts are you from. I am right by the Zoo if you know of it. See ya around.

Lil Joe
Thanks Joe....I'm in Naperville

1 - 9 of 9 Posts