Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
It would be pretty good that way. But just think how cool it would be if it was about American and Brittish bikes and chicks that could fit tuna cans in their pussies.

That would be a quality msg board.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I'd dig a little more guido up in this joint. But its pretty damn cool as is. "The best, Jerry, the best..."

·
Registered
335 Posts
:mad: Are you serious? I mean come on, honestly how many posts are about jab bikes..maybe 1 or two a day..Compare that to how many there are on the Brits and HD's... Sorry that some of us just love motorcycles, and take what we can afford and make it better. What the hell difference does it make what the hell the engine is if I made the rest of it myself? Would it make me better if I took an ironhead and stuck it in a paughco frame? This has been mentioned a few times in the past couple of days...

This is exactly the kind of shit that pisses me off..its that frickin elitist attitudes that some people have about their bikes. What the hell makes your statement any different than some dude that buys his Big Dog or new Road King and looks down on you because you are on a shovel or a trump?

Sorry for the rant, but seriously, my bike may currently look like shit, but ya know what I made it, and Im damn proud of it, and I ride the hell out of it. Isnt that what its supposed to be about?

Of course this doesnt apply to everyone on here, and anyone who has given myself or any of us other "lower class" members, I give a big THANKS!

Rant Off
XCS

·
Registered
770 Posts
This is the best message board on the net. I am learning alot. I doubt I will ever wish for it to change. The bikes built in home garages and depicted on this site are better lookin than in any magazine I can find.

·
Registered
936 Posts
A friend once described such an attribute of the female gender as "...hitting a bucket of water....". Laugh at that to this day.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Tony Bones said:
only. It would be better that way.
Ha.......trouble maker. You baited em in on that and actually got sombody upset. You should be ashamed.
Let's do a jap bike post on the fuck! board.....a little O/T
What was the web site for the tuna can pussy thing, although it does not sound traditional I am somehow interested. Do they have plans for building one at home?
Next thing you know we'll be making Star Trek references.
OBTW....Perkiomen Chapter of AMCA had a Jap Bike theme this year, it was cool....and yes, some people were actually pissed.
Captian Kirk was gay.

·
Registered
131 Posts
tbone16 said:
This is the best message board on the net. I am learning alot. I doubt I will ever wish for it to change. The bikes built in home garages and depicted on this site are better lookin than in any magazine I can find.
Oh yeah, and another timg....this might be the best board if I could see a check mark next to the post I subscribe for and I got to keep all the stock H/D stuff people rip off thier sleds each day.

·
Registered
936 Posts
345window said:
Ha.......trouble maker. You baited em in on that and actually got sombody upset. You should be ashamed.
Let's do a jap bike post on the fuck! board.....a little O/T
What was the web site for the tuna can pussy thing, although it does not sound traditional I am somehow interested. Do they have plans for building one at home?
Next thing you know we'll be making Star Trek references.
OBTW....Perkiomen Chapter of AMCA had a Jap Bike theme this year, it was cool....and yes, some people were actually pissed.
Captian Kirk was gay.
Bite your tongue.........Captain Kirk was not gay. Chekov was gay.....and that is that!!!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Tony Bones said:
only. It would be better that way.
Right on! I also propose that the board be limited to bikes with 21" front wheels with tires that are filled with no more than 27 PSI of air. Furthermore, the board should set standards regarding the nickel content in the steel that frames are constructed from.

You wanna talk about heresy? Here's a brit framed Jap.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Actually, it's Sulu who's gay. From CNN.com
George Takei, 'Trek's' Sulu: I'm gay (10.28.2005)
George Takei, who as "Star Trek's" Sulu was part of the Starship Enterprise crew through three television seasons and six movies, has come out as a homosexual in the current issue of Frontiers, a biweekly Los Angeles magazine covering the gay and lesbian community.
I heard he and Spock used to get it on when Kirk was off the bridge.
:eek:
Piss off bike snobs!! -stick :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well God Damnit!! Now ya went and done it, got me all worked up over nothing...Now I wasted a perfectly good rant;) ..Well shit, now I gotta go get pissed at someone else...

Sorry guys, I just really hate the this is better than that crap..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.