Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually, I want two. One to wear now and one to put aside.

Get on it Ryan :) Make it a limited edition of 50, 100, whatever and have them individually numbered.. I want something to show that I was here when it started.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Tony Bones said:

Get on it Ryan :) Make it a limited edition of 50, 100, whatever and have them individually numbered.. I want something to show that I was here when it started.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....lmfao.

Fuckin' newbies......:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Tony Bones said:

you make a design and ill print them. 75 max.

·
Registered
59 Posts
1LowLeSabre said:
How can you find out what number you are?
fuck if i know- i guess the first 75 that email me get one. do you guys really want me to get them printed?
maybe the ones that get a shirt should send ryan some dough. he is footing the bill for the site ya know.

·
Registered
421 Posts
The boss likes to approve designs related to his websites before they go to print but if someone has a good design, send it to him and see what he thinks.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It's a little early for t-shirts guys... Lets make sure this place takes off before we start wearing the threads.

That said, The Jockey Journal logo is one I am pretty proud of... I LOVE it.

Ohh... and I'm not the boss here... I'm just a helper!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ryan said:
It's a little early for t-shirts guys... Lets make sure this place takes off before we start wearing the threads.

Is that a Von Dutch drawing?

·
Registered
59 Posts
if 'the boss' approves it (who is the boss anyway?) i will donate the cost of the shirts and printing if everyone who gets a shirt sends 10 bucks or something to offset the cost of the board. i dont want any money. i am just happy that there is a new forum for me to learn on. i am building my first bob and i know this site will help immensely.
didnt mean to step on toes. just wanted to raise some fundage to keep this forum/board going.

Ryan said:

·
Registered
65 Posts
T-shirts?

God damn, I thought this post was a joke - a little bit of an inside joke but jeez, shirts ALREADY!!

Don't do it Ryan, make 'em suffer for awhile - supply vs. demand.....it works on the HAMB. ;)

Let the legend build......

BTW the logo is a fuckin' masterpiece. Coming from a sign-lettering backround I know that one didn't just fall together. Props to the designer.

- OHH and calling this place the Jockey Journal, genius. Respect.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.