Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten the bikes on the site narrowed down to some neat stuff. If your bike is simple and to-the-point please email me a picture [email protected]

To save both you and me some time, please pass on sending the Rockabilly rebel junk. It's not my bag baby.

Jason, I need pic.'s of the Quareter Scorcher, your drag bike, and the Home Depot day laborer bike. Flying Dutchman, I need an updated pic. of your bike. Nelson, I'd like a picture of your Knuckle but I'm afraid your friend will give you a hard time so I understand if you don't send it.

Send vintage pictures, I like those.

Thanks.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Tony Bones said:
I've gotten the bikes on the site narrowed down to some neat stuff. If your bike is simple and to-the-point please email me a picture [email protected]

To save both you and me some time, please pass on sending the Rockabilly rebel junk. It's not my bag baby.

Jason, I need pic.'s of the Quareter Scorcher, your drag bike, and the Home Depot day laborer bike. Flying Dutchman, I need an updated pic. of your bike. Nelson, I'd like a picture of your Knuckle but I'm afraid your friend will give you a hard time so I understand if you don't send it.

Send vintage pictures, I like those.

Thanks.
Here's mine...
http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6147&stc=1&d=1145202621

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Tony, Sent some pics of two of my scooters for Bobbertown. Hope they are what you're looking for. Panman51

1 - 4 of 4 Posts