1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
what do you mean by black suitcases?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I would assume he's talkin bout a scratcher or travelin willbury.If your gettin good work done you want to go to established artist thats gonna stay put in a good shop.Dont want no tats where the dude boils the equipment in water on the kitchen stove and tells you its sterile.

Shoe

snortonnorton said:
what do you mean by black suitcases?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Contact Chris Trevino or Jason Brooks at Perfection Tattoo. I'm not sure what kind of wait there is, and I think Trevino pretty much does only larger scale Japanese/Asian styled work, but if you can't wait, or they don't want to do what you want done,they could probably point you in the direction of someone else who could help you in the area. Here's the contact info-www.christrevino.com, www.jasonbrookstattoo.com
Perfection Tattoo 512-453-2089

·
Registered
221 Posts
Irish Rich said:
Dunno, maybe it's different in Quebec, is that what you took home?
Nah, I go home tight, but I've sent it a few a times.

Oh, and to set the record straight, it's French-French, not Canadian Bacon French!

·
Registered
726 Posts
R.F. said:
I thought you only took home an inflamed sphincter and a sore jaw after they release you...
Naw man...is that how they do it where you're from? Let me know so I can stay the fuk away from there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Heya FMOCOCMFMOCO not sure if I've ever met ya, but some guy named Greg cuts my hair all the time... welcome to the jock

1 - 16 of 16 Posts