Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im sitting at a traffic light tonite in my car on my way from one bar to another with a car full of drunken morons, im waiting in the left turn lane when i see 2 bikes approaching on my right, so i look over and just as i do that the one "biker" on the spectacular brand new ultra classic with his wife on the back with full head set helmet walkie talkie apparaus, well i see as he stops that he starts a slight lean to the left and sure enough a second later i see him hit and hear the crash of this dueschbag lean over and hit right into the side of my car. hes struggling like a bastard because now his leg is pinned , so we all get out the car , they guy is almost in tears at this point, and his wife is full blown panicing, we right the bike up and sure enough i ask if hes ok, hes fine his wife is nuts (and rubbing my back fro reasons unknown) and i notice he chipped my paint on the door but i saw he was embarrassed so i told him to forget it. i get back in the car still in some what of shock mind you, then i realize what just happend and almost wet my shorts in laughter,, we were all laughing like a bastard, it was awesome

ps. he had on proper HD gear that represented his HD turf

·
Registered
181 Posts
That brings up one of "Dirk Lagunas' Rules Of Motorcycles".....

Never ride a bike you can't pick up by yourself

...but that's just me

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
el krapp said:
so im sitting at a traffic light tonite in my car on my way from one bar to another with a car full of drunken morons, im waiting in the left turn lane when i see 2 bikes approaching on my right, so i look over and just as i do that the one "biker" on the spectacular brand new ultra classic with his wife on the back with full head set helmet walkie talkie apparaus, well i see as he stops that he starts a slight lean to the left and sure enough a second later i see him hit and hear the crash of this dueschbag lean over and hit right into the side of my car. hes struggling like a bastard because now his leg is pinned , so we all get out the car , they guy is almost in tears at this point, and his wife is full blown panicing, we right the bike up and sure enough i ask if hes ok, hes fine his wife is nuts (and rubbing my back fro reasons unknown) and i notice he chipped my paint on the door but i saw he was embarrassed so i told him to forget it. i get back in the car still in some what of shock mind you, then i realize what just happend and almost wet my shorts in laughter,, we were all laughing like a bastard, it was awesome

ps. he had on proper HD gear that represented his HD turf
i was at a bro gathering one night and i see some drunk stumbling around muttering about somebody had moved his bike. the next thing i knowhes flat on the ground. the bike is on its left side ......on top of him. and hes still screaming, "who moved my fucking bike?!" and i asked him ..."you mean who moved it directly on top of you?"

we pulled the bike off of him and convinced him he was in no shape to ride and to go take a nappy.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
caffeine said:
yeah but he was getting laid that night regardless! you......were in a car with a bunch of drunken morons!
i had my right hand with me...........she never says no

1 - 7 of 7 Posts