Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that Dice magazine is the coolest fucking magazine EVER printed.

It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, it makes me get happy in my pants.

I love Dice.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just got mine today in the mail during work.

I had to shut down the office - just to let it all sink in.....

This issue is great!

Perfect bound as well..... Very nice!

Just a great job. I can't seem to get enough though......

Matt and Dean - THUMBS UP!!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Still waiting for mine damn customs HAHAHAHA.......That or the postman thinks its just as cool and aint ready to give it up yet....:eek:
Please refrain from talking about it your making me want to see it even more....:D

Shoe
Don't worry Shoe your not in it O but wait you are nice bike and congrats bro. PS my Trump is in it to fucking a,shit that makes us like brothers hope you get it soon . JEFF

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Holy shit I got home and damn near had to beat the deliverer of mails ass for it. My mag was on the dash of the damn Jeep.HAHAHA no not really:D Got it tonight and I am gonna have to say this is one of their best yet.Just enough words for someone as edumacted for me and plenty of pictures for the nonedumacated as well.Contrats as well to you Jeff I guess we can be "bros".No wait a minute that would mean we would have to buy a new twinkie motored bike and be hog members and ride the coffee pot instead of our bikes and talk about the old days when we all owned evos......:eek:

Matt and Dean Great job Mates and Cheers to all...........

Shoe
blackchop66 said:
Don't worry Shoe your not in it O but wait you are nice bike and congrats bro. PS my Trump is in it to fucking a,shit that makes us like brothers hope you get it soon . JEFF

·
Registered
114 Posts
I could not agree more! Thank you for putting my 55 chevy truck in the Paso Robles coverage of 2005. I appreciate the quality of your layouts and the dead-on bikes you continue to feature.

Thanks,

Tobin (stupid fuckin' Bones777)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts