Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well did some relaying of parts tonight and met my ole buddy Gumby Chuck in Lville at hooters and look what followed me home.I guess now I need a 59 patch for my jacket and some leather trousers tucked in my boots.Hell I even stopped at the store on the way home and scored some tea and krumpets.Heres some pics from Chucks garage more to come once I get pack from the pileup and I get started puttin the Shoe touches to her.....
Shoe

·
Registered
349 Posts
Can't wait to see what your going to do to her.

Can ya share some details?

"Cafe Latte" does that stuff make you smart off to strangers to?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not only strangers but people who know me and "and if your mouths movin your lying"
Well first i am gonna have to find me a tank as Chuck has love a fair with the tank and he would let me have it:rolleyes: I gonna to getter her runnin good gotta do the carbs and a little wiring then brake her down for a long winter of cleaning paint and some preformance inhancements.Might be my next lil gaint killer Hamb drags 06 .....
Shoe
CrazyD said:
Can't wait to see what your going to do to her.

Can ya share some details?

"Cafe Latte" does that stuff make you smart off to strangers to?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gumby Chuck is quite the fabricator and has made the clip on bars stainlees, custom exsht and trick headlamp its a bike that would be suited when done to blast down spearfish canyon when it aint bike week.It started out a 71 bsa scrambler with mods to make it into a canyon burner for that era of the bike (Ton up fashion /ace cafe)I am gonna try to finish her up and ride it and if I dont like it chop chop cut cut......Our own gumby chuck made the rear sets and I am gonna throw some cool hues on her and just see what happens.I guess she'll be my little twisty hunter...

Shoe

CrazyD said:
Shoe Ya need to school the prarie dog hunter, Whats the scoop on that bike?

·
Registered
630 Posts
alright already, quit rubbing it in...and remember to lock your door when you leave this weekend, 'cause the homing instinct might kick in and she'll find her way back to my house....

just kidding

enjoy

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By the way thanks for dinner at hooters and the atmosphere was most excellent.You probably looked like Sanford and Son goin down the I65 last night.:D I heard there was a report of someone loosing window a/c units on the highway.LoL
Minds already clickin for this one but I got a certian little shovelhead project to go Picaso on first, you did say Tittie Pink correct?:eek: with big brown nipples for gas caps.well I about to head out to the Pileup talk at ya later.
Thanks again.
Shoe
GumbyChuck said:
alright already, quit rubbing it in...and remember to lock your door when you leave this weekend, 'cause the homing instinct might kick in and she'll find her way back to my house....

just kidding

enjoy

·
Registered
630 Posts
Nah, that shovelhead needs to be panty pink, with a lace-looking highlight....

sanford and son headed to Nashvegas tonight delivering....

have fun at the pileup

·
Registered
88 Posts
aw you sumbitch! i've seen that bike somewhere before. i recognize the clip ons and headlamp. you better offer that to me before you go cutting it up and ruining it. you got 2 othe BSA frames to screw up besides that bike! can't wait to see it when you get done personalizing it. lemme know when it's done and we'll burn up some nashville roads.

·
Registered
630 Posts
prolly recognize it from me putting it up fer sale not too long ago...

Mr. TT is comin' through with a paint job, parts, and $$$, so off it went....

·
Registered
967 Posts
I love those freakin' levers! I mean they give me a kind of tingle...seriously. Nice stuff.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ok so in my part of the Ol' USofA it is officially 30 till the weekend is over so this should be at your home by now right? I love Caf'e bikes, I mean are they not the Euro answer to the bobber? If I could pull it my 72 Tiger would be in a Featherbed frame with a big ass polished tank. But instead the plans are to just make it a sorta cool street tracker/cafe bike.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes i kinda like the dirt 1/2 mile dirt track look I have even thought of going with that look on this if the Cafe look dont go well with me.I think the cafe bike has been around way longer to the brits than the bobber look anyhow.I would say the bobber term is from the good ole USA and startin right after WWII.I gonna have to do some research on the cafe bikes.But I really think street tracker look would be way cool for this bike also.

Shoe

asillymick said:
Ok so in my part of the Ol' USofA it is officially 30 till the weekend is over so this should be at your home by now right? I love Caf'e bikes, I mean are they not the Euro answer to the bobber? If I could pull it my 72 Tiger would be in a Featherbed frame with a big ass polished tank. But instead the plans are to just make it a sorta cool street tracker/cafe bike.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts