Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
They're an awesome band. Very loud and ver fast. The singer does have a pubic hair problem, though. My wife jumped up on stage and danced with him, then promptly kissed the sweaty bastard.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Worst band ever.
The guitarist isn't really tattooed, he wears a tattoo "suit" to appear cool. The bass player has a has an "auto play" system built into his bass. He just moves his hands around really fast and the bass plays itself. And the singer is the love child of Iggy Pop and a sexually confused chicken from a gig in Paducah Ky, back in the 70's.

When you see them tell them Stuart said hey......and that I want my virginty back.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I've had thier disk im my cd changer for 6 monthes and it hasn't gotten old for me yet :D We were late to the Rev show and missed thier set, but they autographed my wifes tickets! I have them framed and mounted in my underwear drawer. My pelvic thrusts have been magic ever since.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
What is a good cd to get Ill check them out?
Anthem said:
I've had thier disk im my cd changer for 6 monthes and it hasn't gotten old for me yet :D We were late to the Rev show and missed thier set, but they autographed my wifes tickets! I have them framed and mounted in my underwear drawer. My pelvic thrusts have been magic ever since.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Anthem said:
I've got Pandulirium (sp) I'm pretty sure it's thier only album. They are on Yep Rock records. Deffinatly check'em out.
The also have an album called cockadoodledont. They may be on napster as well (if you have it). If you send me your addy, I could, maybe, send you something (wink, wink).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts