Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I got invited to build a bike for Born Free 4, and I decided to build a digger. It turned out awesome and I am super happy with it. I haven't taken any pics of my own really, but I stole these from the web (some from Noot, Michael Lichter, MC Art and others). I'll do a more detailed write-up of the bike on the Wretched Hive blog at some point (www.thewretchedhive.blogspot.com) but just wanted to throw up some pics of it here. It's a 1966 shovelhead motor and trans with an original ness digger frame and springer, kimtab wheels, and a shit ton of other handmade and rare parts. Thanks to Josh (who posts here as ThrowbackMC I think) for the rocker boxes and kicker pedal.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I saw it on Noot's blog awhile back. Nicely done. I hope you have alot of time on your hands, you're gonna need it keeping that drivetrain shiny! Lol.

·
Administrator
7,776 Posts
So many cool details, congrats on another great build!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Huge fan. True story, I grew up with his mom babysitting me, him and my younger sister and brother. When I was a kid, I lived in Washington D.C. and him and his mom lived in the apartment above my family.

"FUCK YO COUCH!!! THEY SHOULDA NEVER GAVE YOU NI**** MONEY!!!"-Rick James. You a Chapelle fan?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dave, you outdid yourself on this one. So many modified and custom parts. I'd ask what you made for the bike, but I'm sure a better question is what didn't you make. And what're you gonna do for wheels on your next bike. You've used every good looking rare fucking wheel there is to use.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts