Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked Ebay for something I'm watching and went to parts/motorcycle and the first add was for HOT PINK Sports Bike Tires!! What ta F***!!! Is this for Real. Who would really do that to a bike. Any Bike.. I tried to figure out how to link the address into this post, but don't know how.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just hit post reply and insert the addy, ittl make it a link for ya..

·
Registered
246 Posts
they have them in all kinds of stupid colors. I have never rode on a set, but I hear they dont have the proper grip a sport bike tire needs.

From what I understand, aside from being gay they are also dangerous.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Eveldave said:
they WOULD be dangerous around me, because if i saw a motorcycle with pink tires i'd set fire to it.
If that goes for hubless wheels aswell.... Did you see Billy Lane lately?

·
Registered
825 Posts
FS: one set of pink tires....

Eveldave said:
they WOULD be dangerous around me, because if i saw a motorcycle with pink tires i'd set fire to it.
Must sell brand new set of pink tires due to fire hazard...........

CHEAP..........

HA HA HA

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
ya know, now that ya mention colored tires. there was a picture in THE HORSE a couple years ago. i dont remember who it was or where it was taken. i think the caption was "smoke 'em if ya got 'em" anyhow the guy was doin' a smokey burnout and the rear tire looked green. since it was spinnin' i wasnt for sure.
i figured it was a photo light/developing problem.
i'll look thru the back issues tonite to see if i can find it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
now, i got nothin' against the color pink, per se. in fact, one of my favorite things in the whole world is pink on the inside! but if we start putting pink tires on motorcycles....what next?! riding in short pants and sandals?! oh...wait........nevermind......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts