Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
ummmm missing the link dude.

TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Heres a link to the Pileup photos I took this weekend.It was cold but had a great time.Lotsa cars and quite a few bike pics as well.
Enjoy
Shoe

·
Registered
6 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR
How many miles did you ride on Satuday around the fair grounds? I walked up to your bike 3 times and said look another red trumiph, nope same bike in a different location! I did this at least 3 times, the 4th time, I got a little smarter at least, but I still looked at your bike again.
Cannot wait for next year! Great time.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i was bein the errand boy easier to get in and out on the scoot than try to move a car and usually I would pull in and someone would stop me and thats where I left her sit for awhile.Plus I just like ridin the damn thing even when its 36 degrees

Shoe

donnie said:
TRIUMPH TERROR
How many miles did you ride on Satuday around the fair grounds? I walked up to your bike 3 times and said look another red trumiph, nope same bike in a different location! I did this at least 3 times, the 4th time, I got a little smarter at least, but I still looked at your bike again.
Cannot wait for next year! Great time.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thanks for the pics. That red Ford coupe with the dual headlights looks bad ass! Any more shots / info on that?

Oh, and the bikes were nice too....

·
Registered
1 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Heres a link to the Pileup photos I took this weekend.It was cold but had a great time.Lotsa cars and quite a few bike pics as well.
Enjoy
Shoe

http://mysite.verizon.net/resoq5z4/hunnertcarpileup2005/id1.html
The black bobber with the square bars and brown seat was built by my two kids a couple years ago when they were 15 & 16. no catiloge custom they weld & fab, the Wizz took some pics for his new rag, (Bare Bones) look for it.
Way cool limy bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts