Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thank ya! And that bike you posted a pic of (72) is bad ass...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Mute said:
Thank ya! And that bike you posted a pic of (72) is bad ass...
I'm pretty sure that's the bike that won the Jammer Cycles Old School Chopper Show at the event. Built by the guys at Garage Built. This bike was ridden 1300 miles to get to S.O.

http://www.garagebuilt.com/

"ED" at Jammer Cycles. Ed walked around the Smoke-Out and picked three bikes that he thought were the best Old School chopper & bobbers. Garage built Bob rode it over 1,300 miles to the Smoke-Out. From Detroit we took the long way down, rode the Blue Ridge Parkway had a great time doing it.He tryed to enter it into the bike show on Saturday at the Smoke-Out but he got there 20 minutes late for registration so he got turned away, oh well mybe next year."

·
Registered
773 Posts
Lots of good pictures and lots of cool bikes but that whole fucking directory is a perfect example of why you should cull your photos before putting them up. The whole burnout pit and the side of the road incident and the McDonalds storm i could have lived without.

Always remember, just because your digital camera takes 10,000 pictures doesn't mean you need to post them all.
Use the delete function.:D

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ryno said:
Lots of good pictures and lots of cool bikes but that whole fucking directory is a perfect example of why you should cull your photos before putting them up. The whole burnout pit and the side of the road incident and the McDonalds storm i could have lived without.

Always remember, just because your digital camera takes 10,000 pictures doesn't mean you need to post them all.
Use the delete function.:D
I'm just grateful for the pics since I couldn't make it. Almost like being there, just crack open a cold 40oz Schlitz and enjoy the show. I personally like seeing tons of pics of everything, people walking around, shots of guys broken down on the side of the road, huge storm clouds on the horizon, etc. It tells a story.

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Ryno said:
Lots of good pictures and lots of cool bikes but that whole fucking directory is a perfect example of why you should cull your photos before putting them up.:D
It would be easier if there were two categories, west and east coast built. That would have saved me about 80% of the time I just spent.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Tony Bones said:
It would be easier if there were two categories, west and east coast built. That would have saved me about 80% of the time I just spent.
+1

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ryzart, Bill was there w/ like 6 bikes, so Im sure the one you did was there.. Unfortunately I dont have any pics of his stuff though... Not very many folks stopping by his trailer.. Might have just been when I was down near them, but it just didnt look like there were many stopping by.. His stuff sure looked good to me though!

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Galaxie500XL said:
Who's bike is this? It looks good, but I don't like knob in front of the seat, looks like the fucking nut kracker, if you make any stops.
that belongs to a dude named Bob from garage built. GREAT group of guys!!! they helped me out for several hours and were really cool to hang out with.. i believe it's http://www.garagebuilt.com

1 - 20 of 33 Posts