Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Crow. I'm from Austin and I ride motorcycles.

I currently ride every day on a supermotarded XR650 Honda. My projects include an H1 Kawasaki two-stroke that I hope to build into a traditional styled bobber/drag bike and an XT500 Yamaha dirt bike motor that I also hope to turn into a bobber. I have a parked '82 GPZ550 Kawasaki that has a knife edged crank, Yosh 620 pistons and Yosh cams with Mikuni smoothbores and it howls like a female lion with its tail stuck in a wood chipper. I have decided to let it rest until I have the maturity to ride it again on the street, but since I'm pushing 40 that may not ever happen. There was a time I drag raced a 10 second Z-1 and flatracked a Bultaco Pursang. And I have ridden a Gixxer across the entire United States twice. I find serenity in a sliding rear wheel.

I have gone 30 days without getting any sort of ticket, do I get a chip or something for that?

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Whatcha bringin to the drags? Other than a couple cases of Shiner? I insist I pay this year.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tman said:
Whatcha bringin to the drags? Other than a couple cases of Shiner? I insist I pay this year.
If I get lucky and get 'er done I will bring the H1 drag bike. The Jeep is backburnered and the Ponch is a longtermer. Trying to close the deal on an old gas station that will become my residence so that will make things much easier, a workspace has been my biggest hurdle. I may just show up on my Motard but I know Ryan won't let me run it. We'll see.

Ya bringing that blue beasty? I wanna ogle that baby.

If ya try and pay I'll just slip the bucks back in yer pocket while we're making out and you'll never know the difference.

Edwin will bring his nasty Tudor. Gonna be a hoot!!

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Crow said:
If I get lucky and get 'er done I will bring the H1 drag bike. The Jeep is backburnered and the Ponch is a longtermer. Trying to close the deal on an old gas station that will become my residence so that will make things much easier, a workspace has been my biggest hurdle. I may just show up on my Motard but I know Ryan won't let me run it. We'll see.

Ya bringing that blue beasty? I wanna ogle that baby.

If ya try and pay I'll just slip the bucks back in yer pocket while we're making out and you'll never know the difference.

Edwin will bring his nasty Tudor. Gonna be a hoot!!
Blue car should be there. Post some pics of those bikes, you have had some killer hardware. Please, no tongue this time.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Crow! Good to see you on here! It's Jason, BELLM's son. How's it goin? I just signed up on the main board and saw the Jockey Journal BETA post from Ryan, so I came on over... This place looks AMAZING! The logo is spot-on, the weathered notebook and faded photography. Outstanding! Are you gonna post pics of your raked out ATV-tire choppa? Glad to see you, tell Edwin I said "Hey".

·
Registered
172 Posts
Crow - If ya try and pay I'll just slip the bucks back in yer pocket while we're making out and you'll never know the difference.

Tman - Please, no tongue this time.

It's nice to see two lovers reunited, but that is just too much...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
CRAP said:
Hey Crow are we gonna race at the drags? I wanna see that mini chopper again.
CRAP, let's just bring our 'tards and drift the hotel parking lot all night, bwwrraaaaappp!!!

I'm bettin' the Flyrite Stingray mini chop will be there but I doubt Tony will let me drive it again after that last digger I took flat-trackin' it.

Jason good to see ya, love yer bikes, the CR250 powered,mega-raked, ATV tired mini chopper never quite made it off the stand and is, alas, no more, but will one day rise from its ashes, muhahahahaaha! Hopefully with air-cooled CR500 power!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I really just wanna bring my H1 and make a legitimate pass or two but money and time are my foes. Still gotta finish an engine and finding parts is neither easy nor cheap and then I hafta twist a few friends' arms(ah ahh ahh ahhhjason)to laugh at me while I try and build a real frame for it. Workin on moving into an old gas station and making it my home and shop, may make things a little easier. The Honky Hilton has not worked out as a place to build stuff, everytime I make a space someone either falls asleep there or moves a buncha crap into it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am still working on getting the tard. I couldnt bring myself to sell the lincoln so now I have to save. Do you still have pics of the chop o death?

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
El Caballo said:
Crow - If ya try and pay I'll just slip the bucks back in yer pocket while we're making out and you'll never know the difference.

Tman - Please, no tongue this time.

It's nice to see two lovers reunited, but that is just too much...
Dont worry Ted, show up and you will get tongue from Crow as well!

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Crow said:
CRAP, let's just bring our 'tards and drift the hotel parking lot all night, bwwrraaaaappp!!!

I'm bettin' the Flyrite Stingray mini chop will be there but I doubt Tony will let me drive it again after that last digger I took flat-trackin' it.

Jason good to see ya, love yer bikes, the CR250 powered,mega-raked, ATV tired mini chopper never quite made it off the stand and is, alas, no more, but will one day rise from its ashes, muhahahahaaha! Hopefully with air-cooled CR500 power!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I really just wanna bring my H1 and make a legitimate pass or two but money and time are my foes. Still gotta finish an engine and finding parts is neither easy nor cheap and then I hafta twist a few friends' arms(ah ahh ahh ahhhjason)to laugh at me while I try and build a real frame for it. Workin on moving into an old gas station and making it my home and shop, may make things a little easier. The Honky Hilton has not worked out as a place to build stuff, everytime I make a space someone either falls asleep there or moves a buncha crap into it.
Crow, that was the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! Two laps around the parking lot at the shop and I finally take notice. I thought you were going to wreck on the speed bump on the straightaway, but no....no, it had to be hitting the speed bump in a turn!

Tony fixed the bike and its ready to race again.

Good to see you on here.

-Jason

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.