Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, money troubles have forced me to start thinking of selling my triumph after i put it together.(without wiring it)

so how much is: a sandblasted and painted 68 triumph hardtailed frame, with a 66 650ci motor, single carb tiger head with mukuni carb, harely 19 in front with 16 harely in back with triumph hub, mustang tank, solo seat, and teloscopic forks :worth?

also have lots of extra parts. you think i could get 2000 out of it?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'll give ya $700 for the motor.

greasystain said:
hey guys, money troubles have forced me to start thinking of selling my triumph after i put it together.(without wiring it)

so how much is: a sandblasted and painted 68 triumph hardtailed frame, with a 66 650ci motor, single carb tiger head with mukuni carb, harely 19 in front with 16 harely in back with triumph hub, mustang tank, solo seat, and teloscopic forks :worth?

also have lots of extra parts. you think i could get 2000 out of it?

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not parting it out. i have enuff parts to build 95% of a extra 2 carb 650 but the case needs rebuilding. but i wont be able to sell it till after my motors together so i can make sure i got all my parts.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 Hugh Jass said:
Got any pics?
yeah but i dont have the motor in yet. its at the triumph shop in Richmond IL "morries place" Ed zender is laying hands opon the brass cam bushing.:D

i got pipes for the bike also and a octagon oil tank.

itll be way more together than that when i go to sell it. itll almost be rideable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts