Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have had good luck with them......and fab kevin makes a sweet jockey shift set up.i think a lot of the complaints came from ,not knowing how to set up the arm..i was taught a long time ago put a spark plug on a section of fuel line . set it between the arm and the lid use the hex end as your measurment ...and it sets up sweet from there.......and the super nut helps with the constant 4 speed drip.....{or what we used to call the packing a fat girl las nite indicator}

broadwaylee

·
Registered
114 Posts
its funny any real HD wrench will tell you cow pie tranny's are great. they actually shift better & have a superior hot rod shifting abitity. sadly most cool people hate them. they are funny looking & dont fit too well in a traditional stock type chopper with old oil bag. thier perfict for a striped down chop.
from the factory originaly they had some problems with the shifter cog arm, but most have been replaced & you can only buy the reinforced updated one now so thier are no problems at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.