Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, how many bikes will run this year? Jason? Crow? Others? Fun watching bikes run last year............nothing like our midnight blasts on the Triumph the first year!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Didn't get done with either of my two strokers. There is WAY outside chance I'll get the GT750 of Sawsall's done but I'm doubting it. I'm planning on riding up there on my XR650 but I doubt I'll be allowed to take her down the strip, not too traditional.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crow said:
Didn't get done with either of my two strokers. There is WAY outside chance I'll get the GT750 of Sawsall's done but I'm doubting it. I'm planning on riding up there on my XR650 but I doubt I'll be allowed to take her down the strip, not too traditional.
How the hell are you bringing my Shiner and taking the engine home on a bike!!!?!?!?! hahhahahah

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I am down for the drags with my scoot.Just got done tonight puttin the 2 in to one pipe on gonna have to put the foot shifter on for the drags though.Got no idea if she'll run fast or not.Gonna try to get a new clutch installed before the drags more of a preformance one any body got any ideas on clutchs for a unit trump??????

Who else is comin ???????????

Shoe

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
I am down for the drags with my scoot.Just got done tonight puttin the 2 in to one pipe on gonna have to put the foot shifter on for the drags though.Got no idea if she'll run fast or not.Gonna try to get a new clutch installed before the drags more of a preformance one any body got any ideas on clutchs for a unit trump??????

Who else is comin ???????????

Shoe
We'll be there. Bringing the Scorcher, and some new abortion I made. I think Dave will be riding the Red bike. If room allows the new blue scallup bike.
The '33 is running with the Hilborn and blower...so I hope to run it as well.

Do we need to bring LoneStar for anyone out of state? Or out of touch??

-Jason

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scorcher said:
We'll be there. Bringing the Scorcher, and some new abortion I made. I think Dave will be riding the Red bike. If room allows the new blue scallup bike.

-Jason
Crow is bringing my Shiner but I wont pass on a free Lonestar! As I remember, Marty let me dive into your stash of Bud last year!?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Scorcher said:

-Jason
How bout maybe some basic hand tools? Hhahahahahaa!!!

BTW, that abortion is the best bike you've ever made(well, except fer the Lambrettas). Love it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Is everybody riding their bikes to the Drags, or are you trailering? I'd rather have my bike there than my car, cause it's faster:) But I'm not nearly bad ass enough to ride the Shovel that far, even if it is only 1000 miles round trip(plus OI question it's reliability all day on the interstate).

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Mine is just like a poodle ridin in the back of a truck and when it gets there it will probably mark its spot by leaking on something.:D I am comin from 10 hrs away and probably bringin a car to race also so its on the trailer too!!! Aint got to prove I am super man iron butt I rode my rigid frame triumph 10hrs and raced it.Instead I am gonna be cool ridin in the a/c.Plan to do plenty of ridin when I get there.
Shoe
Bugman said:
Is everybody riding their bikes to the Drags, or are you trailering? I'd rather have my bike there than my car, cause it's faster:) But I'm not nearly bad ass enough to ride the Shovel that far, even if it is only 1000 miles round trip(plus OI question it's reliability all day on the interstate).

·
Registered
376 Posts
i plan to bring the bsa; on a trailer behind clarence.

it works better to drive the panel truck and tow the bike than to ride the bike and tow the panel truck...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts