Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a frame with the back of mso signed over to me from the shop I bought it from.

I have a motor with a notorized bill of sale... So now my question is, if this project takes alot longer, how long is the paper good for?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Last year I imported a 78' Shovel for a Texan moving from there to Brisbane with his new bride . He required the original Bill of Sale for USCBP & Australian Customs and was able to produce it . He had bought the bike in 1980 and they accepted it even though the Bill of Sale was 30 years old .

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. Just making sure. This project may hit the back burner for awhile so im trying to cover my ass.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I got a title and a bill of sale and im in no hurry either,but im still gonna do the title thing now just to get it done with.reg. and insure it when the time comes feel better that way.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i registered my pan before i even started it just to have it my name cause i was thinking about the same thing
I wanted to do that but since its a special construction due to the after market frame it has to be complete and go through inspection first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.