Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,014 Posts
Re: Blackness

There is so much chrome and polished alloy in that picture I can't find the blackness. Is it really there?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like your "version of a chopper" not much of a fan of dressers, I do have those exact same conchos on the assless chaps I wear to mardi gras

·
Registered
112 Posts
Don't care what anyone says, they are badass in my book!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
I like'm. Course, I like the dirty whitewall. That's what they look like when you ride a bike that has whitewalls.

Some of these guys just have fun busting people's balls. It's either a sport, or a hobby, not sure which. Haha.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Some of these guys just have fun busting people's balls. It's either a sport, or a hobby, not sure which. Haha.
seems to me mostly its just good natured fun, bustin chops is just how blokes talk to each other

anyway, nice bikes, if I had cool shit like that I would post pics on here too

·
Registered
815 Posts
seems to me mostly its just good natured fun, bustin chops is just how blokes talk to each other
Yep. That's why it might be considered a 'sport'. Since all sports have to do with balls, we could call it ball-busting or something.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yep. That's why it might be considered a 'sport'. Since all sports have to do with balls, we could call it ball-busting or something.
Probably have to ask my ex, I'm pretty sure she holds the patent and all intellectual property rights on the name ball-busting, If it was to become a sport she couldn't compete at an Olympic level though, being a professional and all

:)

·
Registered
661 Posts
awesome rigs!

yep - also like the more used look of the ww-rubber - not a "show 'n shiny" rig but more what's bikes are made for ...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the comments. It's interesting what pictures hide or accent. It's also interesting to see what others see and I don't. My favorite part is the banana caliper front end. I also like shovel full dressers, I have a black '70 that is immaculate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts