Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't posted in a long time! So if you've been here awhile hello again! While out was busy with Shovels and Pans instead of the Evo sportys. Recently started lurking again so figured I'd post my Pans new look and say Hi. It's a '57 in a 2" up replica wishbone finished it in 2016 and been riding it ever since. Just finished the flamed Sporty tank and swap to disc rather than the drum that tried to kill me.
20210605_200323.jpg

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
That's a ripsnortin' pan. Welcome (back).

I'd like to see more pics if you gottum.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Great look, I agree on disc. I'm all for a nice profile, but, they are out there trying to kill us.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Lovely pan! looks great!!

I have such skewed views on the brake situation, I had a panhead with a disc, and that also tried to kill me! I've had much better joy with mech drums!! Welcome back.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
That pan looks great, the frame gives it a real sweet stance, why not get a nice reliable front drum brake?? :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That pan looks great, the frame gives it a real sweet stance, why not get a nice reliable front drum brake?? :)
Brake stay has been cut off the rear leg already, plus I'm so used to no front I'd probably get myself in trouble with it. The drum stopped fine out back just had a bunch of issues with Axle and spacers bending or breaking and locking rear up or cooking the backing plate and causing drag.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts