1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
You might want to post an intro...
and better yet, lurk for a while to get the feel of this board and its members.
And by putting "none of your biznich" for your location, you not only show your quick wit, but you prevent someone from coming over and giving you a royal beatdown.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All in good fun. Sorry I'm not more aware of the proper board etiquette. As far as the beat down - I'd rather ride than fight. I guess a sense of humor is not a requirement for this board. Mea culpa.:confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry once again. I just thought other people would be interested in some good building. didn't know this would upset the bikers/members so much. No infomercial here. I thought this board was a free forum. Didn't know the rules.

Here is my intro. I like the board, I've been "lurking" for months. I've seen some nice work by other builders. I ride a bobber. I've ridden across the US several times. Been riding for 20 years - Harleys, Triumphs, BSAs - and you know what? - all that info and $1.50 won't get you a cup of coffee.

So - less talk, less lurk, less reading - more riding.

Nicey nice?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
seriously dude, dont sweat the hazing bullshit. ive never encountered more internet tough guys, elitists, cranky PMS having dudes than there are on this site. you have to just learn to ignore all that shit & just read the posts that are actually worth reading. yeah, theres a lot of BS to weed through, but somewhere under all that, theres a pretty decent site here.

funny thing is, my girl is into making stuff & shes on a forum called 'craftster'. ive read some of the posts over there, on a site which is basically 100% girls & there isnt even a fraction of the bitchy, negative & elitist attitudes that there are here.

all bullshit aside. welcome to the jockey journal!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
The bomb oil tank is cool but the chick in the black stockings is better.
J&P sells a bomb oil tank but the Hollywood bomb looks better. Can't be cheap though being spun aluminum. But the chick is probably more expensive unless you get her bombed first.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Tony Bones said:
Does someone know how much his bomb shaped oil tanks are? Maybe I'm not paying enough attention, but damn, I hate it when places offer a product for sale and don't post a price.
i have a motto for my customers at work.........if you have to ask how much you prob cant afford it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts