Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Knukkel said:
Welcome!

I think I saw that bike before with the exhaust pipes stuck through the license plate. Is that the same one?
yep same bike, different owner, different time, you maybe saw it on greasy kulture site still on it, i bought the rolling chassis, about two years ago from pete stansfield, and put it together again with a trophy motor and high level pipes, just about to pull it down again for a bit of tuning and some tidying up, got a tuned cyl head comin and a set of big bore tt pipes

more pics and spec here http://www.achnasheen.uk.com/triumphbobber.html

·
Registered
361 Posts
Very cool bike, i like your version vs the previous incarnation, Cafe bikes are welcome here also(i think are, they use to be when we were in beta, better contact tony bones about that) nice 350. Welcome to the board, Gregg

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
greggski said:
Very cool bike, i like your version vs the previous incarnation, Cafe bikes are welcome here also(i think are, they use to be when we were in beta, better contact tony bones about that) nice 350. Welcome to the board, Gregg
cheers for the comments guys, heres a pic of a cafe racer ive just put on the road, a '72 BSA B50ss with a tuned motor , runs with a Rex Caunt self generating ignition, no excess weight, and a straight thru mega exhaust

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dragon said:
hello, Welcome Welcome .. BlackBob/Steve ..

dam, long time no howdy .. (long time no lowbrow)

sure good to see ya here .. yer scoots are looking choice as always ..

how's that trike idear coming ??

Cheers & beers,

Doug ..

ps .. gonna put my bud Dave on your speedtwin q? .. he has a stock 48 ..
so this is where ya've all been hidin' - howya doin doug?

trike frame is on the jig at the mo, local shop doin it for me, i scored a set of 4 Austin 7 wire soked wheels for it, which will get laced up to 16" rims, motors ready, gearbox ready - hope to start on dry build during december:cool:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kickstarter said:
Was wondering if you were going to make it here. Glad you made it.

That little BSA gets better looking every time I see it.
howya doin KS ? hows the 45 comin on?

next in line for the BSA is an alloy seat/tail piece with an underseat exhaust cos ive burnt me boots too often:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
blackbob said:
Better introduce meself - names Steve aka Blackbob, into Triumphs, Indians and BSAs love the 40's/50's style bikes. live in the north of Scotland and ride this.........
How you doing Blackbob? Love the Trumpet,pretty sure I saw it on ebay, fell in love with it but my pockets were empty. Nice one!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nifty said:
How you doing Blackbob? Love the Trumpet,pretty sure I saw it on ebay, fell in love with it but my pockets were empty. Nice one!
doin fine m8, my pockets were empty too - but needs must :D pockets emptier now!

·
Registered
174 Posts
blackbob said:
doin fine m8, my pockets were empty too - but needs must :D pockets emptier now!
Good to meet other British bikers with good taste in bikes. If you like check out my mates web site, he's based a little far south for you but it's the real deal.
www.chopsnbobbers.com

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nifty said:
Good to meet other British bikers with good taste in bikes. If you like check out my mates web site, he's based a little far south for you but it's the real deal.
www.chopsnbobbers.com
real deal right enough
found yer mates site a while ago some real cool stuff hes built, really liked the A10 and the board track style pre unit 6T:cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts