Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,my name is Jason from ALBERTA CANADA.Right in the middle of Calgary and Edmonton.Just got my first "Big Twin",a 1930 model V 74ci,(One of the first 100 built that had Catastrophic Failure then Factory "CORRECTED").I have a stable of Japanese bikes as well.I Race a bit (not as much as i'd like).Just trying to get as much information as possible for my restoration. ANY Help/Advice/Suggestions welcomed. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only have 3 photos of it all together.Of course i got it in alot of boxes(plus a bunch of new NOS stuff).I do some Flattracking North and East of Edmonton in Thorhild.If you come across ANY 30-36 V or VL stuff give me a yell would ya!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Jason, Welcome. I'm from east of Red Deer in Stettler. My buddy in Red Deer is a vintage Harley guru and runs a small shop from home. He will have what you need or will know were to get it. PM me and I can get you his contact info

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.