Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
We heard about that. Where can I get a copy? From what I hear he tried to buy all remaining copies.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Trent, I was wondering the same thing...Todd has been awol as of late...same with Sparky, who does make the occasional appearance though..

Ed said:
We heard about that. Where can I get a copy? From what I hear he tried to buy all remaining copies.
Ed, You talking about Truth's vid? I have the DVD I can loan ya if interested..Just let me know. I work in Tysons, so I can meet up with you if you want..
XCS

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
XCabbieS said:
Trent, I was wondering the same thing...Todd has been awol as of late...same with Sparky, who does make the occasional appearance though..

Ed, You talking about Truth's vid? I have the DVD I can loan ya if interested..Just let me know. I work in Tysons, so I can meet up with you if you want..
XCS
Sounds good. I'm outta town for a few days but I'm sure there's some sadistic interest on our part. Maybe I can get our Tuesday night hang out joint to play it for everyone. Or we could do a screening at Tom's house. On second thought, no way. Sparkie wanted to cut my hair after the Choppertown screening and then everyone got uncomfortable. :eek:

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ed said:
You need to get to the part in the vid where Todd has his big debut and set it on constant loop.. You will laugh for hours, or cry... Or laugh while he cries.
The best part is the ackward silence that ensues after the interviewer asks "so how much do you have invested in your bike" and Todd answers "oh, I dont know, about 28 grand".... then he realizes he just made himself look like an ass.

Its really good stuff.

The rest of the vid sucks.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
c'mon you fuckers give my girl a break.

last i saw he was applying the 5-on-2 to some big dude...
its a pigpile.

·
Registered
335 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
You need to get to the part in the vid where Todd has his big debut and set it on constant loop.. You will laugh for hours, or cry... Or laugh while he cries.
The best part is the ackward silence that ensues after the interviewer asks "so how much do you have invested in your bike" and Todd answers "oh, I dont know, about 28 grand".... then he realizes he just made himself look like an ass.

Its really good stuff.

The rest of the vid sucks.
Trent, I agree the awkward silence there is classic...they are both like, "oh shit where does this go now?"
Oh yeah, love the shirt man..gonna have to get one of the new logo ones soon too..
Happy Holidays to you and the rest of the desert dwellers!
XCS

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ed said:
Sounds good. I'm outta town for a few days but I'm sure there's some sadistic interest on our part. Maybe I can get our Tuesday night hang out joint to play it for everyone. Or we could do a screening at Tom's house. On second thought, no way. Sparkie wanted to cut my hair after the Choppertown screening and then everyone got uncomfortable. :eek:
Ed, no problem!! Im off work next week anyway, but I can bring it with me when Im back in, that way its here.. Oh yeah, if ya wanted to, Im sure I could manage to round up an LCD projector and screen to show it in BIG SCREEN glory:D . As far as Sparks cutting you hair, you mean men arent suppose to cut each others hair? Shit, I missed that memo too...:eek:
XCS

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
XCabbieS said:
Trent, I agree the awkward silence there is classic...they are both like, "oh shit where does this go now?"
Oh yeah, love the shirt man..gonna have to get one of the new logo ones soon too..
Happy Holidays to you and the rest of the desert dwellers!
XCS
Got plenty of new and old, so just let me know.

I wonder if the paparazzi is harassing poor Todd? I havent heard a peep from him since that vid hit the shelves.

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
That fucker go into hiding after his DVD appearance??

I wouldnt blame him.

:D
instead of runnin my yap on the internets....ive been taking some time to put this together. spare parts + some nice paint = bike to sell

re my segment, the residual checks are nice and i think i said 20-25k. you and i already discussed the parts list on that bike. so everybody can go eat a dick for xmas.

cant nobody say shit about my pb2.

its righteous and done on the cheap
you live you learn.

LOF is waiting on spoke wheels to arrive

after that next up is

cept its going to have a 54 pan instead of the cone shuv. good thing i gots mines cause toms buying up all the pans on the east coast

re my absence from JJ... how many times can you log onto JJ and see 5000 "hey im new" posts without any pics for fucks sake? theres still LOTS of good stuff on here. it just takes time to weed through all the noise now that its live

·
Registered
335 Posts
Damn Todd, Id say that was time well spent! Bikes are looking sweet! Hell, in that case I need to get off this damn board and work on the bike more...man I suck..:eek:

xcs

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
todd said:
rockymtnpits said:
george bush thinks so. a local radio station plays some bush clip where hes talking about "the internets"
Sweet!

I just hadnt seen you post anything for awhile, and was wondering where the hell you were hiding.

Or if you came out of the closet and moved to NY to dance.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
todd said:
rockymtnpits said:
george bush thinks so. a local radio station plays some bush clip where hes talking about "the internets"
yep, he's pissed because al gore invented the internet so they created another one...slowly everything is being transitioned over. behind the scenes of course.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
tom said:
todd said:
yep, he's pissed because al gore invented the internet so they created another one...slowly everything is being transitioned over. behind the scenes of course.
Yeah. I hear halliburton is gonna build that internets thing.

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
todd said:
Sweet!

I just hadnt seen you post anything for awhile, and was wondering where the hell you were hiding.

Or if you came out of the closet and moved to NY to dance.
i gave up my career as a brazillian forro dancer. trying to keep a fresh new and exciting wardrobe was getting too stressful

i will tell you the some of the hottest women i have ever seen were at a forro dance night in NYC. i think the club is closed now but it was on 25 Ave B

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
todd said:
rockymtnpits said:
i gave up my career as a brazillian forro dancer. trying to keep a fresh new and exciting wardrobe was getting too stressful

i will tell you the some of the hottest women i have ever seen were at a forro dance night in NYC. i think the club is closed now but it was on 25 Ave B
Now THAT looks like a party! That dude is rocking the trombone so hard, its shooting flames!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts