Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want my Vodka Tommy Gun - AK-47 back! I was drunk and you took advantage of me!

Only kidding...nice to meet ya and hope it looks good on the mantel!

Take care.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Mike V said:
I want my Vodka Tommy Gun - AK-47 back! I was drunk and you took advantage of me!

Take care.
holy shit...i got some great pics of a girl at the holiday inn doing dirty things to that thing. hahaha

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weyland,
I hear ya on that one! Glad to finally meet ya, glad you are not as old as I had imagined!

Weyland said:
Those are two completely seperate issues, man.
And I really only wanna see pics of the first one.

Best,

Weyland

·
Registered
236 Posts
Mike V said:
Weyland,
I hear ya on that one! Glad to finally meet ya, glad you are not as old as I had imagined!
HAHAHAHAHA, oh shit.. I just read a similar comment a few weeks ago, concerning Weyland.. lol.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Must have somthin to do with respect. Youre respected and most of respect our elders... ;)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mute said:
Must have somthin to do with respect. Youre respected and most of respect our elders... ;)
That's it.....the caliber of work I have seen and the badassness (not as cool as jackassery) of the parts you make just made me t hink you were older than ya are. It's a compliment and I think Jamie nailed it on the head....it is respect.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Weyland! That was gasoline! You drank it???????????

;^}

Weyland said:
Was good to meet you too, man.
Sorry we didn't get to talk more.
That Mason Jar of Moonshine had my attention that night.
Sweet stuff, whoever made it.

Best,

Weyland

·
Registered
617 Posts
Mike V said:

Take care.
oh shit! I was so drunk (4 40's and moonshine) the next day I was "where did I get this?" hahaha... that thing was custom made for me, man - AK's and good vodka are 2 of my 5 favorite things. If it had two wheels, a pussy, and played punk rock it would be the best thing in the world!!!!!

if you want it back I'll ship it mang.

if not I'll ship some shirts or something... shoot me a PM

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm only playing mang! Keep it...you were fucking thrileld when I gave it to ya! I'll shoot ya a pm.....would love to represent the jackassery!

Truth said:
oh shit! I was so drunk (4 40's and moonshine) the next day I was "where did I get this?" hahaha... that thing was custom made for me, man - AK's and good vodka are 2 of my 5 favorite things. If it had two wheels, a pussy, and played punk rock it would be the best thing in the world!!!!!

if you want it back I'll ship it mang.

if not I'll ship some shirts or something... shoot me a PM

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mike V said:
Weyland,
I thought the same thing about you! :p

Thanks for letting us share the shade under your canopy...and indulging in your PBR stash. :D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
chicagogreaser said:
I thought the same thing about you! :p

Thanks for letting us share the shade under your canopy...and indulging in your PBR stash. :D
That's True! Hopefully I'll get old! My shade is your shade, my bean bags are your .....no that sounds gay. My PBR is your PBR!
Hope to see ya sooner than Next June!

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Mike V said:
That's True! Hopefully I'll get old! My shade is your shade, my bean bags are your .....no that sounds gay. My PBR is your PBR!
Hope to see ya sooner than Next June!
well you are gay!

truth, sorry i didn't get the chance to meet ya. i was supposed to meet up with ya and pick up an oil filter for my buddy jimmy.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts