Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey dudes, the name is Sean, i'm 21 years old. originally a rodder and lowrider, but my pappy has gotten me into bikes, and i plan on building a custom end of the summer, once i make room, and have some funds after selling my 65 buick lesabre. i got lots of pics of everything. oh, and i'm currently building a bicycle thats a good 80% done. i suck at everything and know nothing, so i hope ya'll like answering questions. im building a bicycle first to get my skills up, so my motorcycle doesnt fall apart. uh...i dont know what else, im a drummer in a band, classic rockish queens of the stoneagey white stripeish zepplin sorta band. im canadian so i was a big time hockey player and i played semi-pro, but i wasnt dedicated to the sport cuz i had other interests, uh....life story...yep, heres a pic of my bicycle and my car. hope to learn a lot, and shoot the shit.

so that should be a descent into...im on the Ol Skool Rodz board all the time, same user name, so i prolly know soem of ya'll like 51Rat. anywho

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks dude, always wanted to build one, now i had some time and enough welding skill to get her done. i jsut gotta paint it, and determien wether or not to mount that fender....i also have some 59 caddy styled tailights that i wanna mount, jsut dont know where, or exactly how...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts