Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding since I was 14 which was in the 60s. Up here in the Great White North a biker has to do a lot of armchair jockeying. That's how I stumbled accross this forum. I've got a rat 55 panhead that has become a pretty much perpetual project, a 78 XLCH that constantly challenges my mechanical abilities (and my right knee) and an 00 Road King that keeps me sane. My wife and I own a farm so of course we've got a few other motorized toys like 4-wheelers and an old Ford 8N. I hope they don't stop selling gasoline before I die.

·
Registered
935 Posts
they already stopped selling gasoline,now go out to the barn and hang youreself.you can will the 8N to me...but if you decide to stick around and burn that ethanol,ketone,oline stuff..welcome to the site

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well hogster, I'll give those suggestions some consideration but my boy might want the 8N. The decline in the quality of internal combustion fuel (you're right - it can hardly be called gasoline compared to the good old 100+ octane leaded we used to take for granted) has been kind of gradual so I don't think about it too much any more. Motors start and run and that's the main thing to me. It still beats walking or pedaling.

Thanks for the welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.