Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

what a good deal to find you here, Big Brother ..

Big ol' Welcome !!

everybody, Lee - aka Broadslide - for some reason, wants to have a thriving chopper biz in NY state ..

maybe one day he'll come to his senses & bring it back Home to the skeeter & hurricane state ..

and he's kinda bashful (some say techie-challenged ..) with the pix, so I got one here ..

Yes, not only is Lee a Chopper builder of the Finest kind, but a Freedom Fighter on the homeland, in the war on terror .. and my bud ..

Big love,

Doug ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dragon said:

what a good deal to find you here, Big Brother ..

Big ol' Welcome !!

everybody, Lee - aka Broadslide - for some reason, wants to have a thriving chopper biz in NY state ..

maybe one day he'll come to his senses & bring it back Home to the skeeter & hurricane state ..

and he's kinda bashful (some say techie-challenged ..) with the pix, so I got one here ..

Yes, not only is Lee a Chopper builder of the Finest kind, but a Freedom Fighter on the homeland, in the war on terror .. and my bud ..

Big love,

Doug ..

hey doug.how are ya my friend...its all good in the hood...seasons changed this last week....white stuff everywhere.more time to make my rounds.hope all is well down there. take it easy man.........lee

·
Registered
266 Posts
Leeeeeeeeeeeeee

you crazy man

This place smells funny, but what the fuk . . . lotsa serious folk in these here parts.

Say hey, man, let's enjoy this bullshit they call winter. All the best!

BarryW

hey doug.how are ya my friend...its all good in the hood...seasons changed this last week....white stuff everywhere.more time to make my rounds.hope all is well down there. take it easy man.........lee

·
Registered
13 Posts
BarryW said:
Leeeeeeeeeeeeee

you crazy man

This place smells funny, but what the fuk . . . lotsa serious folk in these here parts.

Say hey, man, let's enjoy this bullshit they call winter. All the best!

BarryW
hey barry,hows it going man. chilling with the villians up here.did you ever score that 60? hope so harder to find it seems then most, see ya out there,

·
Registered
266 Posts
you know it man . . . the 60 sits here waiting for the springer to arrive from 45 parts and for me to check out and get the tranny together. It will rock this spring inDeed. If spring ever gets here . . .

hey barry,hows it going man. chilling with the villians up here.did you ever score that 60? hope so harder to find it seems then most, see ya out there,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts