Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is this what I looked like going down the road the other day?:D
We need to ride to that beer place again.
I would never be able to find it.
G.

·
Registered
421 Posts
That bike deserves a much better outfit. Man-pris? Gary, I'm surprised at you. ;)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BigDdy31 said:
That bike deserves a much better outfit. Man-pris? Gary, I'm surprised at you. ;)
Yeah, I deserve that.
The thing is, my parachute pants keep melting on my pipes.
G.

·
Registered
504 Posts
where did you get those invader wheels?

i love those so much. but they're getting more hype lately so has that increased the prices?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
snortonnorton said:
where did you get those invader wheels?

i love those so much. but they're getting more hype lately so has that increased the prices?
I bought them from Chica about 2 years ago.

G.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah... I think so, but that was after a few Chuy's 'ritas so I can't be sure. It's a real shame when a brother can't call another brother when he gets on his bike fer a ride.

Let's try a beer run this weekend... I leave for two weeks in Reykjavik on Wednesday.

By the way, that's a cool pic. Can you take one that makes me look that cool?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
BLAKE said:
Let's try a beer run this weekend... I leave for two weeks in Reykjavik on Wednesday.
By the way, that's a cool pic. Can you take one that makes me look that cool?
Yeah, I can...but yours will look cooler because you won't be wearin' any "man-pris".
What the fuck are you going to do in Reykjavik?

By the way, check this...
G.

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Why can't biker pictures be friendly, ala' Irish Rich's why don't bikers smile in pictures?

When my Pan is redone there will be a picture of me riding in a lovely, long and flowing flowered dress while holding small bichon frise.

The world needs more love.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tony Bones said:
Why can't biker pictures be friendly, ala' Irish Rich's why don't bikers smile in pictures?

When my Pan is redone there will be a picture of me riding in a lovely, long and flowing flowered dress while holding small bichon frise.

Fuck that shit.

Everybody knows a Papillon is the new Bichon Frise.

G.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Tony Bones said:

Thanks for that Tony. I'm laughing so fuckin' hard that my sides hurt. You and the G make me want to go out and buy some sandals so the wind can whistle between me toes while riding. Ah....hippie freedom.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BLAKE said:
My bro is working on a Clint Eastwood pic over there... I'm gonna crash on his floor and bum around town for two weeks. Any HAMB/JAMBers in Iceland...?
You lucky dog!

G.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
If you smile the all the thug cred goes out the window.
I don't smile because I have sensitive teeth and they hurt when the wind hits 'em.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts