Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got the wheels and tires mounted and started work on the rear fender (i.e. steller welding :) ) I'll update the progress when some is made. You can check out the new chebbie over on the HAMB...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the router is one of the reasons why I never get stuff done, between working on the house, the garage, the cars, the motorcycles, etc. nothing ever seems to get finished!

CrazyD - dont know for sure when or if I'll make it over - I fight fires for the BLM in the summer so its kinda hard to make plans, was thinking about coming over to the swap this weekend but am supposed to go branding so dont know if I can make it - do you have any guess if it is gonna be a good one? I obviously need quite a bit of stuff for this project...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Dan said:
the router is one of the reasons why I never get stuff done, between working on the house, the garage, the cars, the motorcycles, etc. nothing ever seems to get finished!

CrazyD - dont know for sure when or if I'll make it over - I fight fires for the BLM in the summer so its kinda hard to make plans, was thinking about coming over to the swap this weekend but am supposed to go branding so dont know if I can make it - do you have any guess if it is gonna be a good one? I obviously need quite a bit of stuff for this project...
Don't know about a swap meet this weekend:confused:
were at??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts