Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a bracket made. no shops here in town will do it, to small of an item. i need an upsidedown "T". the bottom needs to be 4 inches across and the top needs to extend about 6 inches with a bend a little further than 90 degrees. this is to mount a 23 T headlight on my springer. it's a big fucking light so a gusset of some sort may be benificial on the underside to keep it steady. i dont want the light bouncing around.

·
Registered
91 Posts
sickboi55 said:
i need a bracket made. no shops here in town will do it, to small of an item. i need an upsidedown "T". the bottom needs to be 4 inches across and the top needs to extend about 6 inches with a bend a little further than 90 degrees. this is to mount a 23 T headlight on my springer. it's a big fucking light so a gusset of some sort may be benificial on the underside to keep it steady. i dont want the light bouncing around.
If your looking for someone to make it for you try Fab Kevin.

fabkevin.com

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Okay, I'll bite. Why are you running a heavier-than-a-dead-whore Model T headlight on a bike? The neat thing about motorcycles, well, one of the neat things, is that they're LIGHT. Sticking that chunk of beef on the front of your bike...I don't get it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.