Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my intro I showed a few pics of the '66 Suzuki X6 Hustler I found in the loft of the local building supply store, and you all helped me identify it and I got some links to some very helpful websites.

A week ago a friend of mine got this scooter as payment for some back rent on a trailer home. He brought it to the shop and got it running, I told him I had to have it, so now it's mine. But I would like to know what year it is, and how many CC's, any other info. Anyone know where the VIN number is located on this thing? It didn't come with a title, so I need to find where the identifying number is on it and apply for a new title.

So now I have a Vespa and a 250 Suzuki. Man, I am too fat to ride on EITHER of these things! Oh well, anyone got any info for me?

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
Looks like a Rally 125 or a 200
Squablow said:
In my intro I showed a few pics of the '66 Suzuki X6 Hustler I found in the loft of the local building supply store, and you all helped me identify it and I got some links to some very helpful websites.

A week ago a friend of mine got this scooter as payment for some back rent on a trailer home. He brought it to the shop and got it running, I told him I had to have it, so now it's mine. But I would like to know what year it is, and how many CC's, any other info. Anyone know where the VIN number is located on this thing? It didn't come with a title, so I need to find where the identifying number is on it and apply for a new title.

So now I have a Vespa and a 250 Suzuki. Man, I am too fat to ride on EITHER of these things! Oh well, anyone got any info for me?

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Looks like a Sears Allstate , or maybe even a Vespa GS . Mostlikely '66 ish . . . probably a 125 cc. I had a 64 Allstate and it actually went real good with a little kit & carb work . The numbers could be down by the cowl latch on the motor side . there should also be numbers on the motor " swingarm " i think . That's a bitchin little bike ! you scored :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help so far, everyone. I know it's later than '58 from the taillight design, but I haven't seen the square speedo on a mid 60's Vespa. I'll check for a VIN number in those areas and I'll see what I can find.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Tony Bones said:
Please show me a picture of you on a Vespa.
Dude, his Vespas are hardly that, stone cold killers they are, very scary if ya can say such a thing about a scooter. He won't show the pics though cuz he's embarassed of his new wave hair and clothes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts