Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a source for really simple clutch lever not bulky gaysex kind, simple front brake control dual disc master cylinder as non gay as possible, throttle control for single cable with adjustment screw, white shifter peg, el cheapo sidemount talilight license plate bracket (horizontal or vertical) , looking not to spend a fortune. anybody got any of this crap laying around wanna sell???

thanks
rev K

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
GMA makes a clean looking mastercylinder and clutch lever setup, satin finish. They're not real cheap though...... not crazy expensive either.

Here ya go.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
im lookin for jsut a clean clutch one... mines SHOT... hard to find, gotta look for used shit i guess~!

·
Registered
773 Posts
I have those GMA controls.
the only problem with em is that the handle is really fucking long.
I've got them on sporty bars, pushed up all the way to the bend and the end of the lever is still longer than the end of the bar.
And they rattle.
Not bad, but i don't think i'll be purchasing any more GMA stuff.

Larry T said:
GMA makes a clean looking mastercylinder and clutch lever setup, satin finish. They're not real cheap though...... not crazy expensive either.

Here ya go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.