Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, New to the forum and my name is Dave B. I’ve been lurking around posts for a while on here and figured I’d join in. Thanks for having me. Bikes and music have always been my thing until I got married and had kids. Slowed me down for a bit but Now I’m back on track. I’ve always been interested in Britt bikes so I have a couple now. Basket cases but what better way to start. I’m pretty machanically inclined but no master for sure. Anyway glad to be in this community!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome. Baskets are wonderful surprises and the best way to learn.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Welcome to the geriatric mosh pit! ... What particular British piles-o'-parts have you got?

--James rats

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi and thanks. Agree best way to learn. I have 2 Bsa bikes. A 65 a 50 according to tittle. and other not sure no title and has new Harley neck. No numbers on frame but would say around same year. Not oil in frame. That one has been stretched front and back and has Harley forks plus 21in HD rims. The 65 is pretty stock and motor is mostly put together. says a50 on tilte but both I believe are 650 motors. I can’t find what year the motor is because it was stamped over and can’t identify. Have looked everywhere for numbers but no luck. Sucks because some parts I’ve bought won’t work like clutch cable. Goes in side of both motors and end is a t hat instead of ball end. I’ll post some pics later when I ask a question. Here’s the HD-Bsa roller so far. Have a great day!
Tire Wheel Plant Bicycle tire Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Plant Flowerpot Bicycle tire

1 - 4 of 4 Posts