Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much exciting to share. I have been riding bikes most of my life, started with a 1970 Honda CB350 purchased from a neighbor in 1980. Had several Yamahas over the years and finally purchased my first Harley in 2013, a 2004 Electra Glide Classic. Still ride it today on trips mostly around Texas. Joining the forum as it was recommended on the Party On Forever Youtube Channel. I am interested in building a chopper with my limited knowledge and tools. Joining the forum to learn from others, find parts, etc. Thanks for the add.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome,
Lots of helpful, and at times, sarcastic help. But, you can usually get great info from this bunch. I used to ride your neighborhood 40 years ago. We would loop to Fberg, Luckenbach, Johnson City and back to Kingsland most weekends. Great riding country

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like sarcasm so all good! Yes, the ride up 281, Blanco, JC, Marble Falls, and surrounding areas are all great rides. Fredericksburg/Luckenbach still a great visit although getting crowded on weekends. My first trip to Big Bend this year was a great ride. Thanks for the welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts