Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm from Mendota Heights, Just minutes away from the Twin Cities of St Paul and Minneapolis MN.
I have been riding bikes since about 1990, started on a 80 Honda 750 custom, bought a lightly crashed 71 Moto Guzzi, fixed that, still riding it, had a 91 Moto Guzzi, but traded that last year for a 2007 Road King, I need a bike that was better suited for 2-up touring, just last week swapped the leather bags for hard bags and am now looking for a tour pak for it. My Guzzi mor fits this forum, It's a 750 Ambo, 4 speed, drum brake, painted all black. I have added stainless exhaust pipes and HD rocket finned mufflers, has the single speedo, and police solo saddle, it is a great runner- been to Sturgis about 6 times on it. this year I bought spair fenders and a tank that I am in the process of redoing, so far, the tank has been painted green metal flake with varigated gold leaf flame on the sides, I am learing to Pinstripe and I added a design on the top. I am trying to decide if I want more artwork on it before I clear it. I am trying to straighten out the rear fender as it was hit from behind and some one just beat it back. I tis comming, but slowly.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts