Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Sportster rider (well,used to be when I was younger). Been riding since I was 13 and am 67 now (NO-That cannot be true!!:() Used to belong to the Motor Maids-anyone remember them?
My dearly beloved husband passed away 8 years ago. We both rode his 1964/1970 Chopper together sometimes, but I also had my own Triumph 650. I bought a brand new 1976 Sportster which he rode one night and promply got run over by a train!:eek: He survived, and bought me a 1978 Anniversary Edition Sportster to replace it. He then ended up with a Lowrider. I will be selling the awesome Chopper later when I am allowed to.
Someone told me about this board. Glad I found it. It is nice to see all you fellow motorcycle riders and especially you oldtimers.....like me. Looks like some of us played too hard back in the old days but like they say, "If you live, you get old." :eek: Paulette

·
Registered
588 Posts
Sounds like you've had some adventures in the day. Good stuff. Sorry bout the humidity. Thats why i left there. Now i live in an oven. Welcome aboard. Post up some pics of your stuff. Old photos strike a chord around here too.

Phil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.