Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site over 2 years ago and since then I`ve been visiting here on (almost) daily basis. My fever for old British bikes went so far that I just had to get one. Damn. :D

It´s a 1956 Triumph Tiger T110 with Morgo 750 cc big bore kit, Morgo oil pump, Nourish half-race cam, Joe Hunt magneto and Alton generator. Did I remember to mention that it`s my first bike?

It´s going to be a long and rocky road ahead me. I know nothing about bikes or building them. Hell, I don´t even know how to weld. Still I`m determined to learn and succeed. I`m not trying to reach for the moon here or build anything outrageously original. I just want to have a good looking bike that rides straight and sounds good (at this point my friends would tell me to sell Triumph and buy a new bike)... but I think I got a good piece of metal here to start with. What do you think?

And something about the owner: I`m 29, I live on western coast of Finland and I work as a... well, I work for the government. ;) Apologies in advance for any misspelled words and stupid questions.

Here´s my beauty:

Cheers,
Masse

·
Registered
216 Posts
Government, eh? :eek: Dude's a cop for sure, come here to gather info on our bikes so they can bust us on the road.

Welcome :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
Finnish cops are the worst.... Welcome dude!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Tervetuloa ledessa. Nice Triumph. Ei tarviste muutlaa paljon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don´t know about others but I`m working my ass of for sure. And still haven´t said what I do for a living and that really is irrelevant. :D

Finnrodder, I know your "so called club". Didn´t you guys just arrange somesort of a meeting? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts