Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: Harley Davidson Springer Front End

Post Office Money Order or cash only! Ship is on you unless stated or we work a deal.

This is a rebuilt HD OEM front drum brake for a old HD springer. It works great and is complete except for the shackle.
I want 350$ shippedfor it. (The 21 wheel with it is NOT for sale! I am putting it on my build).

I also have this 19 spoked wheel complete with new style star hub, springer axle and dunlop tire ( seen on the springer pic) ( the brake on the wheel is NOT for sale as its the one I am useing)......300$

I also have a OEM HD Star hub for 100$(sold)

Red Powder Coat Fat Bobs in damn good condition! 150$

COMPLETE S&S Super E Carb set up. Carb/Mani/Backing plate/Ac cover/screws etc....real good shape! Off a running shovel..250$

Brand NEW! Mocked once and didnt like....16 Apes...100$ Sold

Brand new!!!!! Complete Rocker rebuilding kit for 1930 to 1948 HD springers....120$ Shipped(SOLD)

1974-77 Pie Slice Brake Caliper for XL/FX with like new pads....100$ shipped

After Hours Choppers ( Tit Mouse ) LED Brake light....80$ shipped(SOLD)

OEM PanHead lot....gone

Juice Drum just need to knock the dirt off it. Comes with wheel and hub as seen in the pic. Comes with NEW pack of bearings!*.....350$

A Complete...SBF ( Smith Brothers & Fetrow) Twisted Springer with a matching Twisted Sissy Bar. Neck is for 1" and chrome is in nice shape for the year. From bottom tree to the bottom of rear leg it is 34" long. 500$ Or will trade for a nice "COMPLETE" ie wheel/axle/brake springer set up that will fit a 1973 Ironhead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.