Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
crocustoms said:
Not bad, makes me feel even better now.
I bought an Evo crate motor (silver finish--the cheapest they offer) and a matching 5-speed evo tranny at wholesale from an H-D dealer in the Midwest (who wishes to remain nameless so as not to piss off the dicks at the Motor Company) for $3500 DELIVERED to SoCal via common carrier (Yellow Freight or some similar carrier.) Deal of the century if I say so myself. See if you can wrangle a buddy on the payroll at some H-D shop to order the sake set-up for you. The Shop I dealt with through a friend of mine did it as a favor for a dirt track racer they knew or sponsored. There are lots of angles you can play on this deal...

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Abe_Lugo said:
new HD tranny 500 bucks local shipping too
Great info, pretty much my angle, local HD buddy hooking me up, but good to hear other angles as well. 500 HD tranny is killer, but you know me, I GOTTA have a kicker..

Abe, where you at in Santa Monica bro?

·
Registered
122 Posts
2600 bucks would get you a pretty good start on a basket panhead or some wasted knuckle heads and barrels. either choice is far superior to the evolution way of life. progression should not be our profession, invest that money in heli coils and having the local union pipe fitting athority heli arc your cracked bearing races. keep the panheads in america. we cash in on grandpas gold and buy keystart 6 speeds while the yellow neighbors rape us of the only chance we have to eliminate suicide in our mid 30's for good. no more japanheads. yesterdays technology today.

-eddie[/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts