Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just bought an '03 Drifter 800, in red. rigid looking frame, Indian inspired fenders, looks are great. It handles nice, has good power, great brakes, and is NOT a belly-button HD or clone cruiser. It was $4,250 dollars, and only 1,100 miles. They have a very good reputation for fun factor and reliability. Check out http://forums.delphiforums.com/KawasakiDrifter/ for more info. Personally, I don't like the 1500 near as much, way too wide and porky for me, doesn't handle as well, and is only half a hair faster due to the weight. I found an ad on the 'net where someone is selling turbocharger kits for these bikes!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Trent said:
That electrical box in the background is the coolest thing in that pic.
Witness

·
Registered
170 Posts
They might not be clones, but it seems allot off these cats are going to pains of putting an Indian Head on their tanks, hows that for Kawa loyalty!
The forum is cool, one dude need floorboard fringe like yesterday! And who knew Mike Ditka rolls a Drifter!

Attachments

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
FrankBen777 said:
They might not be clones, but it seems allot off these cats are going to pains of putting an Indian Head on their tanks, hows that for Kawa loyalty!
The forum is cool, one dude need floorboard fringe like yesterday! And who knew Mike Ditka rolls a Drifter!
now thats the funniest shit I have seen in a long time!

·
Registered
257 Posts
"Vulcan Bobber"

That's not a Bobber, a REAL Bobber is a standard bike stripped of all the useless crap & weight to make it go faster & look better..... Oh hang a minute...........:p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts