Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bike in Florida and need to get it to LA. I've had Bike Haul recomnended to me. Anyone got a view on these guys?

·
Registered
697 Posts
ive used the keyboard shipping co about 5 times with 100% success. fair rates too. i think boston to LA was like 750$.

·
Registered
447 Posts
one time I was hitch hiking across the country east to west around 2005 I met this guy in Chicago... All he did was transport things with motors across the country behind his diesel pickup (I ended up driving an RV for him to SLC)

He used a site called uship to get all his work. it's kind of like the ebay of shipping
I think how it works is you can put out a job on the site and hauler dudes can bid on it / accept it. They are all rated too like ebay I think

I have never used the site

·
Registered
45 Posts
there all good company i no bike haul does alot for harley dealerships they charge a little more but it will be delv ontime & well tkng cared of

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just sold my shovel to LA and im in south Florida. Ive always used STI, there a freight service and youll have the bike in less then 10 days i think its like 650-750

·
Registered
691 Posts
I sold an old bimmer to a dude who used them. I assume you mean the 1-888-haulbike or something like that? Seemed reasonable, under $700 for MD to Cali, and the truck was real nice. Double decker semi with good straps, etc. The dude who picked mine up seemed a little off, but the equipment was nice.

I will say they are really slow, though. Depends on where you are and when they're coming by, but it took 'em over 3 weeks to pick up and another 2 to get it to the dude.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've used these guys twice. http://www.eagleoneexpress.com/
Once a sporty from Chicago to LA. Once a little Honda cub from San Fran to me. The 2 times were the same flat rate of 585.00 I believe. I'd used them again. Fantastic service and each bike has it's own slot when loaded.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I've used Eagle 3 times. Same great guy all three times. Nice inside of semi and it has a top and bottom section. Very professional. If I ever sell another one, I'll definatly use Eagle.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just an update guys. Keyboard and no longer shipping from ant mountain of Pacific time zones..

·
Administrator
7,802 Posts
I've used these guys twice. http://www.eagleoneexpress.com/
Once a sporty from Chicago to LA. Once a little Honda cub from San Fran to me. The 2 times were the same flat rate of 585.00 I believe. I'd used them again. Fantastic service and each bike has it's own slot when loaded.
I've used Eagle 3 times. Same great guy all three times. Nice inside of semi and it has a top and bottom section. Very professional. If I ever sell another one, I'll definatly use Eagle.
Eagle has been mentioned a few times in threads here!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Eagle has been mentioned a few times in threads here!
Yes in contact with them and another mob. Lets see how that works out :)

Pete., no disrespect but I've read that sentence three times......what is it your saying?
Opps - meant to say...

Just an update guys. Keyboard and no longer shipping from ANY mountain or Pacific time zones - nothing to do with ants :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts