Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been lookin at a pair of Hitachi SU carbs from a nissan 240z and wondering has anyone run one of those (hs6)(1 3/4" throught)@ around 150 cfm on a 650 TRIUMPH??Or comparable SU style carbs?Ive seen this application on a harley but have yet to see it done on a triumph.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think its pretty self explanitory if you just read it..pretty complex thinking...a lil math beyond finger counting and full firing of the senapsis...If you didnt do anything along these lines it doesnt pertain to you anyway.Im seeking out inginuity in people who DO experiment.Dont slander my posts if you expect to get my repect.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
i dont think there was any slander implied i read it as just a comment on your heading being more relevant to your post something like "different triump carbs?" or anything along those lines - then you are more likely to get a response from people who are into their triumphs and carbs ...

i dont know anything about triumph specific carb issues by the way - sorry

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if thast the case and there was no slander then im sorry...if there was then well im not sorry haha.I still wanna do something with these carbs tho

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
ANYTHING can be done, you could run a 4brrl holley on there if ya want.....

title better, seriouosly... isnt this the 2nd thread with just about the same title by you? i opened it thinkin i would learn more about reverse trump heads

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ea$y said:
well if thast the case and there was no slander then im sorry...if there was then well im not sorry haha.I still wanna do something with these carbs tho
has anyone done this?... What butcher the English language like you? Yes, it's been done. There have been posts on here already about the basics like spelling and punctuation. Try again and quit being a dick if you want help or "repect". Sorry if I came off like a dick, but don't be so defensive. People will gladly help you out if you show some respect and are willing to accept some simple, constructive criticism.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts