Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also, my camera didn't pick up the fishscales in the sun for some reason, but they're there and they're glorious

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
that paint is tits! i'd like to see the complete bike.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Reminds me of haight and ashbury,microbuses,LSD and jimi hendrix and the Dead.

Opps sorry causing a flash back from the pics I swear I saw Jerry waving to me in the flake.

Looks killer man I would like to see the face of the girl at the sewing center when your buying all the lace in stock i bet that could be good for a laugh.:D

Great Job Man Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoe
aj650 said:
damn nice

·
Registered
148 Posts
...drool...

And I was just thinking that I'd be happy keeping my bike in primer for a while. Thanks for ruining that idea.

·
Banned
163 Posts
I don't think I've seen bigger flakes in any bass boat....... that's art... and bless your mother's heart for hooking you up out of her lace collection.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Harpoon, You need to start shipping your work back to your customers in boxes filled with angel hair. And one of those little sound devices that will play magical chimes when they open the box. The Oooo Ahhhh factor will be amplified ten fold!

Great work! And your logo kicks ass.

·
Registered
181 Posts
hey Poon, nice work as usual man. I love asymetrical shit. I'm gonna pass on that springer for now, gonna try to find something thats not lengthened. I'll keep it in mind though. Got my sporty on the road.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts